• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

ieso

If I didn't have a flamed koa Majesty this is the one I would get. Killer

Lax

The wait is killing me and it feels like I'm gonna regret seeing the 2019 majesty, like being doomed with the most impossible GAS I'll ever feel in my life...

Lax

Thanks for sending me to Dubaldo, I've been able to check them all...
Well, I'm in love with the enchanted forest model, makes me think of songs like heaven's cove, very satisfying color !

I'm part saved since there are no aqua blue quilted top kind of model :p

But I still need a majesty as main guitar

ThatsAgood1jay

per Dubaldo -

"NOTE: The production 7-string model will have black matte hardware, prototype model with chrome hardware shown in photos."

IS this true for all models or just certain colors, I like the Enchanted Forest with the chrome hardware, don't think the black is going to look as good.....

EDIT: Just looked at some other colors, appears Enchanted Green will have black hardware, other colors will not.

PeteDuBaldo

per Dubaldo -

"NOTE: The production 7-string model will have black matte hardware, prototype model with chrome hardware shown in photos."

IS this true for all models or just certain colors, I like the Enchanted Forest with the chrome hardware, don't think the black is going to look as good.....

EDIT: Just looked at some other colors, appears Enchanted Green will have black hardware, other colors will not.

All of the new Majesty models have chrome hardware except for the Stealth Black and the Enchanted Forest. The prototype 7-string Enchanted Forest was shown with chrome hardware, but the production version will be black.

Majesty-Enchanted-Forest.jpg

dryst_1025

All of the new Majesty models have chrome hardware except for the Stealth Black and the Enchanted Forest. The prototype 7-string Enchanted Forest was shown with chrome hardware, but the production version will be black.

Majesty-Enchanted-Forest.jpg

hey pete do we have any new JP15 finishes or maybe JP17?

Top Bottom