• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Fro

Anyone have a BFR Majesty with gold hardware? If so, how is the gold holding up? Any problem with tarnish or wear?

tbonesullivan

I would say, unless they use a different process than everyone else, most likely it's gonna wear. I tend to avoid gold hardware for this very reason. Some love that aged look it gets, but I do not.

Sweat

Cant speak for the majesty but I have two guitars a Luke II and a Cutlass with gold hardware and no problems so far. I do not gig so that most likely helps and I wipe it down after each use.

galijanach

I have a tobacco sunburst St. Vincent with Gold Hardware and it looks pretty bad on the tremolo. Not that happy with it being only a couple of years old and already badly tarnished. Is there any corrosion warranty on these things?

FireStrings7

Cant speak for the majesty but I have two guitars a Luke II and a Cutlass with gold hardware and no problems so far. I do not gig so that most likely helps and I wipe it down after each use.

Same here. I sent them a message about it last week and they didn't respond. Looks like they want to ignore the issue

Top Bottom