• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

GWDavis28

I saw it on InstaGlam.

page.jpg

Glenn |B)

Etudica

Loving what EBMM has been doing lately. These marker-less, ebony boards are wonderful. I'd totally pick up that charred majesty if I wasn't already selling organs for an eminence purple JP15.

LesPaul

I really really really really need that Pink Paradise 15!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Fro

That JP’s gonna put a hurtin on my wallet.

St_G

I dig that bass, but I learned long ago that matte finishes and I only get along if I never touch them. My forearm and hands have buffed shiny spots into MANY a pretty instrument over the years.

Fro

And after a bit of wallet weight loss, the wait begins.

dave1812

Man! I hope i can get one of those JP15’s
My Dealer didn’t have pricing for those yet. Hope it’s not too late
Or too expensive over here...
Otherwise I’m gonna have to look into buying one from the US and importing it myself :(:confused:

jones4tone

Otherwise I’m gonna have to look into buying one from the US and importing it myself :(:confused:

I believe all of those BFR instruments are already spoken for by dealers when they’re announced to the public. They have to be ordered during NAMM (the ones introduced this month would have been ordered by dealers at NAMM 2018) so if you want one, you should contact one of the dealers shown under the “Buy Now” button beneath the model you want. Good luck!

dave1812

I believe all of those BFR instruments are already spoken for by dealers when they’re announced to the public. They have to be ordered during NAMM (the ones introduced this month would have been ordered by dealers at NAMM 2018) so if you want one, you should contact one of the dealers shown under the “Buy Now” button beneath the model you want. Good luck!

The “Order Now” Button only lists US Dealers
Gonna have to contact CS and ask if they even sold the Pink JP15 to european dealers

johnnyboogie

ProMusicTools in Germany is a good bet, but I haven't seen anything on their website as of yet. Buying from the US is your best chance. Check out MyUS.com for a smoother shipping process.

jones4tone

The “Order Now” Button only lists US Dealers
Gonna have to contact CS and ask if they even sold the Pink JP15 to european dealers

That is true. And I see that this round of BFRs is not showing up on the German site when I picked that.

Top Bottom