• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Stuart

Hi all.
New and proud owner of a EBMM Cutlass RS HSS in Charcoal Frost.
I'm looking for advice on sourcing a new trem arm for the Modern trem - which i LOVE as a trem!

This is purely an aesthetics/preference thing as I've already swapped out the pickguard.

Looking for a new arm with a black tip OR maybe even picking up an entire black trem like on the Stealth model.

Where does one find these parts?

Also, is there another brand/size arm that works in this trem?

Many thanks!

Attachments

• thumbnail_image1.jpg
    thumbnail_image1.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 191

TripHazard

A standard black fender tip will fit. Can’t answer the rest of your questions I’m afraid
Hopefully someone will chime in.
I will say that I don’t think you can buy replacement trems in different colours.
You could though get yours powder-coated

Stuart

Thanks! I'm a moron. Didn't even think to check if the arm tip was removable! It certainly is and I've purchased a black tip to replace as well as black vol/tone knobs.

Last edited:

Fro

You can buy replacement parts through Music Man sales. I'd call them up and see if they have what your wanting in stock.

nervous

this place!

https://www.pickguardplanet.com/our-work/

All kinds of colours available and most EBMM guitars in the list.
Fit perfectly.
Yes, this is Chandler. I just had three made for an older Axis and they indeed fit perfectly. They can be a bit cranky at times and I have had both positive and not so positive interactions and results over the years but my most recent two were A-OK. Expect a 3 week lead time.

Top Bottom