• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

jadaxis

Just curious, with all the tools built into the Majesty it theoretically would work well for the demands on the guitar for worship teams in churches. Any one here use one on their worship team?

peterd79

Just curious, with all the tools built into the Majesty it theoretically would work well for the demands on the guitar for worship teams in churches. Any one here use one on their worship team?

I've had no problems using any of the MusicMan guitars or Sterling line for worship... i have plans to get a Majesty myself and will happily be using it at church.

best of luck

LesPaul

I played my Artisan Majesty 7 at my father in law's funeral. I used the piezo position and played Hallelujah. The Majesty is an incredibly versatile instrument.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

elhueso

I use my majesty at the church and it's all you need. The greatest guitar ever.

jadaxis

Thanks guys. I guess its a mental block for me. Feels like I’d be under utilizing it...like using a racecar to get groceries!��
Along those lines, I don’t feel like I play well enough to warrant owning that guitar!

wesman11483

Thanks guys. I guess its a mental block for me. Feels like I’d be under utilizing it...like using a racecar to get groceries!��
Along those lines, I don’t feel like I play well enough to warrant owning that guitar!

If you like the versatility but not the pricetag, Sterling makes some really high quality models and - if you are anywhere near decent with a soldering iron - there are a lot of modders on this forum.

I picked up a Sterling AX3 for well shy of $300 and am in the process of modding her to be extremely versatile (to suit my many needs on my worship team)

jadaxis

radrock, lol...it does seem that way!

Wesman...I’ve thought about adding piezo saddles. Just haven’t felt comfortable with the amount of mods necessary.

LesPaul

My playing leaves a lot to be desired, but the Majesty (and pretty much all of my Balls) inspire me to play more, so that's enough justification for me to own them. I'm 54 years old and not likely to ever have Petrucci or Lukather level skills, but I don't care. I'll just continue to indulge myself.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

puppiesonacid

can anyone point me in the direction of the majesty's wiring schematic/mod? i like the switching options but not the guitar.

Tollywood

...Feels like I’d be under utilizing it...like using a racecar to get groceries!!

If you own a racecar you should use it to do mundane errands. It makes the errands more enjoyable.

The same logic holds true for the Majesty. It will make playing in church more enjoyable.

LordRiffenstein

Maybe it's placebo but I feel like having EBMM guitars has made me a better players. At that point I had to cut the excuses and just practice and the guitar gets out of your way and lets you play. As to your question, I don't know that it'd be my first choice but those guitars can pull off just about anything if you play with the settings a little.

Top Bottom