• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

LordByron

Hello EB Friends:

This is Byron Nemeth.

I just received my John Petrucci Majesty Monarchy 7 in Royal Red (Serial Number: M10429) and the Schaller tuner for the Low B (only) is not working at all, since this guitar is under Warranty how can a I get a replacement ASAP? Getting ready to tour and I need to get this fixed right away.

Can someone from EB on this forum help please?

And sending the guitar back is not an option because I need to to play it now for the tour that’s coming up.

And yes I did register the guitar for warranty with Ernie Ball thru the website already on the first day if that can help.

Appreciate any help

Guitar Lessons Phoenix & Scottsdale Official Website 480.209.5309

Wahoonc

What do you mean "not working at all"? You can't turn the tuner. The lock doesn't work? If it's the tuner, try using a small flathead screwdriver to loosen the screw. In my experience, Schallers are tight from the factory and I adjust pretty much all of mine.

Your best bet, however, is to call EB support and they can advise you on the best next step.

Sweat

Just call customer service directly. I had this happen once years ago. They simply mailed one to me I installed it and no more issues.

HSShane

What exactly is the issue you're facing? I was changing the strings on my brand new Stingray RS yesterday and had a little panic attack when the locking mechanism (the locking ball itself) in one of the tuning heads (low E string) didn't move or retract when I unscrewed the lock on the back. Turns out that it's a spring loaded mechanism and all I had to do was to use the end of the new string to push the ball head within the tuning head down. Not sure if this is the issue you're having, but hope this helps.

LordByron

Thank you everyone. EB Customer Service took good care of me, appreciate all the advice from everyone, thanks so much!

Byron Nemeth

Top Bottom