• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

dt89

Hey guys, I don't post here very often, but some of you may remember I won the EBMM + JP Match the Master contest back in 2016. My first official book of transcriptions was also just released: Cynic | Sheet Happens Publishing

Anyway, I transcribed the entire Distance Over Time album. I'll happily send it to you for FREE, just email me via my website: Contact — Evan Bradley Transcriptions

Tab book video: Dream Theater - Distance Over Time: FREE Digital Guitar Tablature Book - YouTube

And here's me playing Barstool Warrior: Dream Theater - Barstool Warrior Solo (Full Song Guitar Tab!) - YouTube

The S2N solo was quite a feat: Dream Theater - S2N (Full Guitar Tab!) - YouTube

Last edited:

73h Nils

You are the man! Thank you for doing this.

I will check out your Youtube covers/channel after I've had a chance to listen to the album.

Markx

Thanks Evan. You did a fantastic job on the transcription and layout. I wish that ALL transcriptions were done and packaged this way. The Guitar Pro files make everything accessible and the separate PDFs per instrument make it easy to find each part to learn. I appreciate you taking the time to make and share this. I wouldn't have the time to sit down and figure this all out myself. I look forward to future releases.

dt89

You are the man! Thank you for doing this.
I will check out your Youtube covers/channel after I've had a chance to listen to the album.
Great job Evan , you are the real deal !
Amazing tabs! Thanks!
Seriously this is awesome. Thanks man. I emailed you.
Bravo!! Excellent work!
So. Many. Notes.
Thank you all so much. My goal with this project was to connect with DT fans all over the world, and provide accurate, professional quality transcriptions. The response has exceeded my expectations. I also wanted to get them out there as quickly as possible to combat the inevitable inaccurate tabs like on Ultimate Guitar. Sometimes that can seem like a foolish endeavor, but I'm encouraged by the outpouring of support for this project.
Thanks Evan. You did a fantastic job on the transcription and layout. I wish that ALL transcriptions were done and packaged this way. The Guitar Pro files make everything accessible and the separate PDFs per instrument make it easy to find each part to learn. I appreciate you taking the time to make and share this. I wouldn't have the time to sit down and figure this all out myself. I look forward to future releases.
I have to say, getting feedback like this just made my day. Thank you so much! Many more projects are already in the works!

gurtejsingh

This is awesome! Subbed to your channel Evan! Sick playing and I know the amount of work that must have gone into creating those tabs! Sent you an email.

dt89

Thank you all again for your support! The response to this project has exceeded my expectations.

Here's a bit of the outro to At Wit's End on my Artisan Majesty! The lick starting at 0:32 is my favorite part on the entire album, I get goosebumps every time!

dt89

My box set finally arrived yesterday, so I just finished updating the transcriptions again, thanks to the instrumental and 5.1 mixes. I've sent out the updated book to everyone who requested it previously, but please email me at [email protected] or [email protected] if you didn't get the update.

expez

Awesome playing!

Thank you for the terrific tabs; I can't wait to dig into some of these myself this weekend!

balance

Great job on the tabs! This is not an easy album to figure out, so kudos to you for putting this together!

JamieCrain

Outstanding work, Evan. Thanks so much for your generosity, it would have taken me years to do just a fraction of this.
Cheers, Jamie

cs759

Thanks Evan,

Dream Theater's music seems quite complicated, so that's a massive help to be able to try their riffs.

Subscribed to your youtube channel.

Thanks,
Rod

Top Bottom