• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Paulg2uk

Just Pre ordered this from Amazon. Can't wait to see it. Anyone else looking forward to see Mr Lukather in action?

Razzle

Not yet, but thanks for telling me, I am now!

I saw that tour in Montgomery.

Steve is awesome.

Manxmusicman

Wow! They’ve totally still got it, the whole band sounding so tight, new drummer and Shem have got such a groove going on! Stoked to get this thanks for posting.

Paulg2uk

Wow! They’ve totally still got it, the whole band sounding so tight, new drummer and Shem have got such a groove going on! Stoked to get this thanks for posting.

No worries at all, they have definitely still got it you're right. While we're all waiting for the release next month I'd check out the 35th anniversary concert in Poland as well. It's awesome! Nathan East on Bass on that gig I can't recommend it enough.

Manxmusicman

No worries at all, they have definitely still got it you're right. While we're all waiting for the release next month I'd check out the 35th anniversary concert in Poland as well. It's awesome! Nathan East on Bass on that gig I can't recommend it enough.

I’ve got the Live in Poland and the Falling in between DVD. To me live in Amsterdam is still my favourite, that opening 10 minutes with goodbye girl is brilliant and thankfully bobby still had his voice on that recording.

Top Bottom