• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Astrofreq

My Cutlass is by far my go to these days. I really should name it.....

Then comes the Reflex

ufo1.JPG

ufo2.JPG

ufo3.JPG

Paulg2uk

I've been using my Cutlass RS the last few gigs as my main guitar. Mainly to get that in-between Strat sound. My L3 is usually used for a couple of other songs I have to drop the tuning for. And also a Les Paul for another drop tuning.

Recently though I've come to realise that my cutlass as it's an HSS config so it's still using the hum-bucker that's in position 2 getting that Strat sound. I think I might change and use the L3 as my main a guitar and see how that position 2 sound sits with the band.

Etudica

My JP6 BFR Koa, which was a case queen for years until it recently acquired it's first minor ding. Now it is out and about and getting the attention it truly deserves! My other BFRs pretty much never leave the studio though.

attachment.php

It's funny because now that I've acquired a few of my EBMM dream guitars my prior case queens are also out and about more. I have a 2001 JEM7VWH and PRS CU24 Floyd that I haul around all over for practice sessions and jamming with friends so that my other Balls can stay safe at home :)

Last edited:

Tollywood

Hey guys,

The Axis is my main gigging guitar. Sometimes, I play a Dark Lord or a Luke III.

I only play ebmms and I often get asked about them from guitar players at my shows. Most players haven't seen one in person. It sounds strange, but go into Guitar Center and look for one. You may find a bass. Certainly not an Axis.
I enjoy telling them why I love the brand so dearly. All of you already know the reasons why.

- Bryan

www.leadfootrock.us

Last edited:

Tollywood

Great BFR Morse!

Thanks, I got it from Pete DuBaldo. He always has killer ebmm guitars. I also got the buckeye burl Axis from him.

This thing plays like a dream. I also have the black Dark Lord from the original run. They have such a wonderful neck shape. Very beefy. I hope ebmm releases a third variation some day. Maybe something in green or pink?

jones4tone

Thanks, I got it from Pete DuBaldo.

I'm going to have to track down this Pete fellow, I guess. (I kid; he probably recognizes my number on callerID.)

I got to play one from that Morse run in a shop, and really liked the neck profile. I wasn't in position to make the purchase, sadly, so I don't own one, but not because I didn't dig it.

Top Bottom