• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

PeterVV

When I come on here I see mostly posts and replies from the USA, very few from UK?
So lets see you, tell me where n the UK you are from. I will start...
South Wales, EBMM Cutlass, Valentine, and Stingray.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spudmurphy

Cardiff, South Wales (Boom!), 2005 Albert Lee SSS , Piezo trem and a fantastic 2006 LEAL 3 mm 90's and trem. (previously owned a third Albert, a JP6 fully loaded and EVH hardtail - all sold to help fund my DeLorean retirement project.
Oh I have two original MM amps too .... and an EB stereo splitter pedal.

PeterVV

Cardiff, South Wales (Boom!), 2005 Albert Lee SSS , Piezo trem and a fantastic 2006 LEAL 3 mm 90's and trem. (previously owned a third Albert, a JP6 fully loaded and EVH hardtail - all sold to help fund my DeLorean retirement project.
Oh I have two original MM amps too .... and an EB stereo splitter pedal.

you dont need 2 amps, you should give one to me...

Paulg2uk

Greetings from Hornchurch In Essex!

MM guitars I currently have are a Cutlass RS Charcoal Frost HSS, L3 Blueberry Burst Flame, L3 Boysenberry Burst Flame and a Monarchy Majesty in Majestic Purple.

I just ordered JP15 in Trans black flame yesterday should be with me sometime in May.

So being in the UK, where do you guys go to buy your Music Man's? Any dealers you'd recommend?

Last edited:

Spudmurphy

Greetings from Hornchurch In Essex!

MM guitars I currently have are a Cutlass RS Charcoal Frost HSS, L3 Blueberry Burst Flame, L3 Boysenberry Burst Flame and a Monarchy Majesty in Majestic Purple.

I just ordered JP15 in Trans black flame yesterday should be with me sometime in May.

So being in the UK, where do you guys go to buy your Music Man's? Any dealers you'd recommend?

One of the finest stockists of MM guitars is Knighton guitars - i've travelled a lot in the UK and I haven't seen a better stockist - not too far from Hereford on the Wales/England
border.

TripHazard

I used to use Project Music, but they aren't dealers now, so i use Sound Affects in Liverpool, as recommended by a fellow traveler (paul)

Pops

Dumbarton Scotland here.There's very few EBMM or SBMM stockists in the UK.In Scotland the 2 shops I know of in Glasgow don't have a big stock if any. Mostly they say they can order one.However if you can't try you really aren't going to buy unless you previously have knowledge of the brand.

Paulg2uk

I used to use Project Music, but they aren't dealers now, so i use Sound Affects in Liverpool, as recommended by a fellow traveler (paul)

That would be me then. Did you get your Cutlass in the end Chris? Or are you still waiting? Just ordered a JP15 from Andy should see it in May hopefully!

Same here one of my L3's is from Phill at Project and the other one is from the guys at Music Street In Cambridge and my Cutlass is from Andy at Sound Affects. I was just checking to see if there were any other dealers I didn't know about.

TripHazard

That HSS is landing at the end of April. Firemist Silver. Can’t wait.
I’ve been holding of an an NGD for the Valentine until we had good weather to photograph it.
Can’t thank you enough for putting me in touch with Sound Affects - amazing service from those guys.
Went over a couple months back to the setup their and it’s absolutely stunning what they have done with the showrooms

Is it the BFR pink paradise JP15? If so I’m envious

Paulg2uk

That HSS is landing at the end of April. Firemist Silver. Can’t wait.
I’ve been holding of an an NGD for the Valentine until we had good weather to photograph it.
Can’t thank you enough for putting me in touch with Sound Affects - amazing service from those guys.
Went over a couple months back to the setup their and it’s absolutely stunning what they have done with the showrooms

Is it the BFR pink paradise JP15? If so I’m envious

No trouble at all you're welcome and happy to help. I'm hoping Andy can give me a slight discount when it turns up for recommending you. I'm sure we will sort something out.

It's not the paradise pink one I'm afraid wasn't my sort of thing. Went for the trans black in the end.

Looking forward to see your Firemist silver as well. Did you see the Hunter Hayes model released at the Namm show? I knew there's was gonna be a signature model of that one.

spark240

Walsall UK here !...Ive had a 2007 Cherry burst Axis SS with Piezo for a few years...just picked up a 2012 Axis SS Piezo in Black Saphire...

@Jamie M ...where abouts are you ?

mr.b

Checking in from Dunfermline, Scotland. Currently got a BFR L2 Luke and a PDN L3. I've sourced mine from both Guitar Guitar and Merchant City Music. Both were superb to deal with.

Jamie M

Walsall UK here !...Ive had a 2007 Cherry burst Axis SS with Piezo for a few years...just picked up a 2012 Axis SS Piezo in Black Saphire...

@Jamie M ...where abouts are you ?

About 6 miles from Lichfield buddy.

TripHazard

No trouble at all you're welcome and happy to help. I'm hoping Andy can give me a slight discount when it turns up for recommending you. I'm sure we will sort something out.

It's not the paradise pink one I'm afraid wasn't my sort of thing. Went for the trans black in the end.

Looking forward to see your Firemist silver as well. Did you see the Hunter Hayes model released at the Namm show? I knew there's was gonna be a signature model of that one.

Yeah, i did see the Hunter Hayes - it made me want to tear out my hair cos they are only doing 50 and ive blown my 2019 guitar budget on the valentine and the HSS :)
So it looks like i'm gonna miss out on that one. I really like the Kensrue stingray too

Top Bottom