• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Paulg2uk

They were only announced at the Namm show in January and I don't think they are available till May and they are a limited run as well.

jmmp

Wait, there’s a HH Cutlass coming out? Like the regular ones, not the Richardson or Hayes artist ones? I thought I saw everything from namm!

GWDavis28

Wait, there’s a HH Cutlass coming out? Like the regular ones, not the Richardson or Hayes artist ones? I thought I saw everything from namm!

Yah I think there is a bit of confusion with the Jason Richardson model which is a custom Cutlass HH per Jason's specs.

If they had a normal Cutlass HH, that would be like a direct competition to the Stingray, for the most part. I would think at least.

Glenn |B)

jones4tone

Yah I think there is a bit of confusion with the Jason Richardson model which is a custom Cutlass HH per Jason's specs.

If they had a normal Cutlass HH, that would be like a direct competition to the Stingray, for the most part. I would think at least.

Glenn |B)

Jason's is a 7-string, no?

Paulg2uk

Jason's is a 7-string, no?

It is a 7 string you are correct. There was some info on the MM site about the new models but it appears to have been taken down for some reason. There are plenty of Namm vids though you can check out though.

Last edited:

Fro

I read there was both a 6 and 7 string Jason sig models coming.

Top Bottom