• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

expez

Will there be two versions of these?

The Blog post from NAMM speaks of a limited run Majesty in Tiger Eye.

But then the Majesty 2019 reveal makes it seem like the Tiger Eye will appear as a regular production run, and not have limited availability at all.

The first blog post also says April/May for US/International release. I just contacted two local shops (Norway) to hear if they could order this in for me. They told me November and "Late 2019" and the prices they quoted me differed by 20%! They presumably both buy from the same distributor, so this is super confusing.

Were they perhaps talking about a BFR model and a production run later this year?

Last edited:

johnnyboogie

The Tiger Eye is a BFR Limited Run Majesty of 300 pieces (6 and 7 string combined). It is not a regular circulation model. European price will be something like 6000+ euros.

The reveal video simply advertises the model.

Hope that helps!! =)

Magic Jason

The Tiger Eye is a BFR Limited Run Majesty of 300 pieces (6 and 7 string combined). It is not a regular circulation model. European price will be something like 6000+ euros.

The reveal video simply advertises the model.

Hope that helps!! =)

€6K+....Guess everyone will have two!

johnnyboogie

Damn 5k....I know they are limited but man it woukd be nice to own something awesome like this without a personal loan lol.

It's mostly due to specs that its price climbs all the way up there. All of the other Majesty BFRs are way more limited (100 pieces instead of 300) but range at 3.8K at the most.

lifeson1

I'm sure they will be happy with it, I'm just concerned it will be restricted to the collector's market and not really in the player's den. Which is ok for what it is. . . I"ll just 'slum' it with my Artisan - lol.

PeteDuBaldo

It's mostly due to specs that its price climbs all the way up there. All of the other Majesty BFRs are way more limited (100 pieces instead of 300) but range at 3.8K at the most.

Yes, the full-body maple top combined with the flamed maple down the middle of the neck and the flamed headstock plate (on both front and back), along with a fully-buffed finish add plenty of labor hours in addition to the cost of the raw materials.

Top Bottom