• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

loocnmad

Been thinking about swapping pickups in my Cutlass ever since I got it. The bridge was especially troublesome. I've been mainly playing through a BE-50 Deluxe and 4x12 and it never really clicked.

Today FedEx dropped off my new Alessandro Rewired Deluxe Reverb and it's a whole new ball game. It's amazing how much of a difference the right amp makes. I can't imagine changing anything on it anymore. My peanut butter has found it's chocolate!

Yeah yeah, I know the rules. I'll post a pic of the happy couple tomorrow.

loocnmad

The Valentine was getting jealous this morning and wanted to get in on the action.

attachment.php

jones4tone

Yep, the Kemper profiles in my collection from the classic Fender amps are well-used for Cutlass and Valentine around here. There's certainly more to getting "vintage" tones than the pickups alone.

That's a pretty pair of guitars you have there - enjoy!

mikeller

I played thru an original silverface Deluxe Reverb for many years - awesome sounding amps!!! My speaker eventually went bad and I replaced it with Weber 12f150 and wow!!!!

Great guitars!!! Enjoy !

loocnmad

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I only joined the family a few months ago and can't believe it took me 20 years. Although, 20 years ago I was a dumb kid too broke to afford any decent gear, ha!

click track

Fantastic Combination of Guitars and that amp !!!!!!

I play my Reflex through a somewhat modified Fender Super Sonic and it sounds incredible.

Last edited:
Top Bottom