• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

GWDavis28

Man, if it only had a none matching head stock, I'd be very, very broke!!1 That's a great color combination and was wondering when these were gonna be offered.

Glenn |B)

GWDavis28

Funny, non-matching tends to be a deal-breaker for me.

Yes it seem that most feel the same way you do. For me it's the cleaner look, but with these roasted necks to hide that beautiful head stock is a shame. but again that's just me.

Glenn |B)

MesaBeno

Yes it seem that most feel the same way you do. For me it's the cleaner look, but with these roasted necks to hide that beautiful head stock is a shame. but again that's just me.

Glenn |B)

Ah, gotcha...was wondering what the appeal was; if there's beautiful natural wood, why cover it up? Makes sense.

St_G

If I'm being nit-picky (and even at the domestic pre-order price these were offered for, I absolutely AM going to be): I like the normal St. V inlays more than the blocks here.

GWDavis28

If I'm being nit-picky (and even at the domestic pre-order price these were offered for, I absolutely AM going to be): I like the normal St. V inlays more than the blocks here.

Yah the blocks are different, but on this model to me they look pretty good. Though, my love is for the original small dots or no dots.

Glenn |B)

Top Bottom