• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

gppalmer60

Hey: Just a brief introduction from a brand new member. I'm an old guy who owns somewhere around thirty guitars, but never owned an Ernie Ball. I've always wanted one, but just never got around to it until yesterday, when I finally broke down and spent the bucks on a bright red MM Luke II. I'm waiting for it with great anticipation. I live at a beach town called Pawleys Island, SC, don't gig anymore, but have built a great home studio and getting into digital recording. I think the Luke will fit in nicely. I'll let you know what I think after it arrives. Glad to be here.
George

GWDavis28

Nice George, welcome, remember you have to have a NGD thread with pictures otherwise it doesn't exist. Love the Luke 2's, sounds like you got yourself a Candy Apple one? Have you posted the serial number in the thread to find out it's DOB?

Glenn |B)

PeteDuBaldo

Awesome, welcome aboard! If the Luke has a black headstock it is "Radiance Red" which was one of the very first limited edition series that started back in 2004 - the color was later offered in regular production without the black headstock ($100 to list, IIRC).

Tollywood

Welcome to the forum, George. I’m sure you’re going to love the Luke. We can’t can’t wait to hear of your first impressions of the Luke.

vuduhwy

George,

Welcome aboard. You'll find this place to be full of really great polite and helpful folks. I'm somewhat new here myself and I can tell you there is much to appreciate about the maturity here and the lack of BS you find on other site.
I will second (3rd, 4th ...5th) that until you get pics of that guitar posted that your post will be treated like an alleged Bigfoot sighting.
Get used to that. Everyone is super cool here and they will wanna see that guitar!

Top Bottom