• Sterling by MusicMan

Tollywood

Dark-Lord-3.jpg

Dark-Lord-1.jpg

Dark-Lord-2.jpg

IMG-2040.jpg

Leadfoot-Live.jpg

Hello Friends,

First, I must apologize for my spotty attendance over the last couple of years. When I was on the Forum constantly I had a job dispatching ambulances and I could go online at work. Now I do marketing for that company, so I am driving around all day chatting with nurses. Not a bad gig. But I don't spend my day online. I am now reminding myself to go online at home.

I got this Dark Lord from Pete DuBaldo back in July. He takes better pictures than I do. I already have an original Dark Lord and I love the beefy neck and reverse headstock. When I saw this one I just had to have it.

So, a couple of years ago, I joined a cover band: Leadfoot. We play songs that make drunk middle aged women dance. The last two pictures are the Dark Lord at two different gigs.

I hope you all like the Dark Lord. I'll have another NGD and a NBD posting soon...it's not quite as voluminous as Jeff's New Year Guitar posts, but I believe you will be impressed.

Have a great day!!

- Bryan

leadfoot

My original Dark Lord:

attachment.php

Last edited:

GWDavis28

Bryan, nice man, I love the look of the reverse head stock on the EBMM's and the Morse's seem to have mos to of them. I've always loved the look of the Dark Lords.

You guys primarily playing in RI?

Congrats on the snag!!!!

Glenn |B)

Tollywood

Yes! I've been waiting for this thread! Fantastic axe, and the original Dark Lord is awesome.

Yeah, I've been negligent in my Forum Community duties.

As always Pete, you were a pleasure to work with and your trade-in and layaway terms helped me out a lot. Thank you very much. I'm rather confident (110%) that we will be working together again soon to add something special to my collection.

Tollywood

Thanks Glenn!

We play primarily in Rhode Island, but we play in Worcester, MA, too. Oh, and in Milford, MA this summer. What part of Mass are you in?

My band's website: leadfoot

Last edited:

GWDavis28

Thanks Glenn!

We play primarily in Rhode Island, but we play in Worcester, MA, too. Oh, and in Milford, MA this summer. What part of Mass are you in?

leadfoot

Hahahaha, I saw the link after I asked. Both Worcester and Milford are not far for me (Marlboro). Will try to check you guys out.

Glenn |B)

edhalen

Hey Bryan glad to see you back around!! I was wondering what happened to you. You used to be around here all of the time. Great score on an outstanding guitar! Funny, I say that about every guitar that gets posted about around these parts. I sense a trend.....maybe EBMM makes the best guitars on the planet???? :) But I digress. Anyway, glad to see you back around! I'm looking forward to your next posts as well!

Fro

That’s probably my favorite out of all of the Anniversary models. If I could ever design my own signature model I would take that exact model, lose the pickguard and carve a forearm contour.

Tollywood

A forearm contour would be nice, like the very comfortable Luke, but I am an Axis Man so I am used to a flat top. The beefy neck with reverse headstock is the real selling point for me.

The Dark Lord Morse is a really great guitar. I've played my black one so much that I'm beginning to roll the edges of the fretboard. My eldest son plays that one a lot, too so I can't take all the credit. He loves the tone of the Dark Lord.

My youngest son is the bass player and they are both on college Spring Break. After they return from skiing in Maine I will show him my new StingRay 5. He is going to love it. You will all love it, too. It will be the focal point of my next NBD thread. I just got it yesterday and it is amazing. Here is a teaser shot:

IMG-2558.jpg

Last edited:

jones4tone

That is awesome, Bryan! How would you characterize the tone of the Tahitian Blue pickups? I got to play one briefly last summer in a store, but only unplugged. Loved the neck...

I'm looking at your pics of it, and kinda wondering to myself if you've kept the clings on the pickup covers to protect them until you sell it to me one day? :D (A fella can dream!)

Congrats on the new axe, and I'm looking forward to your upcoming NGx posts.

mikeller

That is fantastic!!! Congrats !!!

Not to divert - but what kind of stand do you have that Mesa cabinet/head on?

Tollywood

That is fantastic!!! Congrats !!!

Not to divert - but what kind of stand do you have that Mesa cabinet/head on?

Thank you very much!

I welcome the diversion because I am excited to tell you about how awesome my keyboard stand is. Yup, you read that right. It's a keyboard stand and it holds up to 375 pounds! In fact, the other guitarist in my band just bought one because he liked mine so much.

It is very sturdy and it disassembles like a transformer into a rectangle. It is $73. I love mine. My amp is very secure up there. I put rubber along the rails so my amp just squats right down onto it and is secure.

On-Stage KS7350 Keyboard Stand

On-Stage KS7350 Keyboard Stand | Guitar Center

Last edited:
Top Bottom