• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Paulg2uk

Hi Guys,

Had to share this, I really do love this guitar!! :)

I was watching your vid the other day Mikey, thanks for posting.

I have an HSS Cutlass RS in Charcoal Frost. I might have just bought an SSS one in Vintage Turquoise just waiting for it to turn up at my dealer. Hopefully I get a nice flamed figured neck. Fingers crossed!

MikeyB

I have an HSS Cutlass RS in Charcoal Frost. I might have just bought an SSS one in Vintage Turquoise just waiting for it to turn up at my dealer. Hopefully I get a nice flamed figured neck. Fingers crossed!

Aww that's great to hear!!

Charcoal frost!!.. YUMMY!! :)

Thank you for the kind words guys, means a lot.

TripHazard

We be Vintage Turquoise Cutlass brothers - mines a SSS too

Paulg2uk

We be Vintage Turquoise Cutlass brothers - mines a SSS too

I was gonna tell you Chris, but I wanted to wait till it turned up first just in case the neck has no flame on it. I didn't want to Jinx it lol.

loocnmad

Great video and playing MikeyB! My first EBMM was exactly that, Cutlass RS SSS in Firemist Silver and it was like a drug. They get you hooked and you keep coming back for more.

Jaykay91

Oh one of my favorite YouTube guitarist Mr. Mike Bradley! Literally watching your video is what made me pull the trigger on my Cutlass.

Top Bottom