• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

GWDavis28

Nice, but green guitars don't sell, hahahahahaha, only to forum members.

Looks like a pearl green.

Glenn |B)

Pablo

Absolutely gorgeous colour... and great exposure for both Pete and EBMM!
I am obviously slightly odd, seing as I own two green guitars... but in my world, that metallic green really ought to be available to the general public.

Cheers

Eske

Astrofreq

Not really doing it for me. I’d much rather it be a transparent green or a sparkle green.

still a unique guitar though.

jones4tone

Loved that color from the first time I saw him playing it on an Anderton's video. Beautiful one-off. I wouldn't mind at all if they rotated that color through the Cutlass offerings next year or something.

Pops

I used to have a Telecaster in that colour.Actually it was British Racing Green iirc.Anyway I digress.Lovely Cutlass although had it been me I would have asked for white fret markers and a white nut to the specs as the neck is dark roast to enhance it.I hope it brings him many many years of enjoyment.
In the meantime I shall stick with my white SSS Cutlass with the plain maple neck untill EB contacts me to donate one like Pete's with the white dots and nut to my collection.

Fro

Cutlass HSS - check
Roasted neck - check
Charger green - check
For sale - dang it

Astrofreq

I think I would dig it way more if the white pickguard was swapped for something snazzier. Maybe swap for white ice, white pearl or even tortoise.

Top Bottom