• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

J_Alexander

Wow I cant believe how long its been since i posted on here. If anyone still remembers me knows my collection. The one thing i never had was a new ebmm. So i just got a new axis wed. it was assembled on the 5th. As always great guitar but i was so pissed cause the trem wouldnt swing free like the gotoh. I even took the top set screw out and it was driving me nuts. Low and behold i backed the very bottom block set screw out a little more and now i love it as much as my others. I was really getting mad and just thought of this tonight. Hello to those that remember and good to be back.

Last edited:

J_Alexander

Believe me this new trem had me so pissed till i finally figured that out. I hate arms that dont swing very free.

spychocyco

Welcome back.

Oddly, I've had exactly the opposite experience with the new trem. I love it. The fine tuners make drop D a breeze. It's a little tougher with my older Axis. Then again, I also like my bar to stay mostly where I put it. :D

Believe me this new trem had me so pissed till i finally figured that out. I hate arms that dont swing very free.

Top Bottom