• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Miseria

howdy - I'm considering purchasing a Caprice bass but the site I'm looking at lists the nut width as: "Nut width: 1.625 in. (41.3mm)"

Isn't that the spec for the Cutlass? I'm interested in the more narrow width neck so hoping this is a typo.

Did EBMM make a Caprice with this spec?

Thanks!

Bert

howdy - I'm considering purchasing a Caprice bass but the site I'm looking at lists the nut width as: "Nut width: 1.625 in. (41.3mm)"

Isn't that the spec for the Cutlass? I'm interested in the more narrow width neck so hoping this is a typo.

Thanks!

Caprice Bass | Basses | Ernie Ball Music Man
Caprice: 38,1 mm
Cutlass: 41,3 mm
Bildschirmfoto 2019-04-14 um 22.35.31.jpg

Edmang

Thanks!

I remember reading on TB the necks are interchangeable and some folks have swapped necks on their instruments. So could be a swapped neck on the bass.

Daniel

Hi Miseria, Good catch! The Ernie Ball Music Man Caprice comes from the factory with a 1.5" nut width. There was never another option for the Caprice neck. Which site was it so we can follow-up to update the info? Also, enjoy that new Caprice!

Top Bottom