• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

elhueso

Hi everyone. I'm the proud owner of a sterling jp170d (7 strings) as well as a majesty polar noir. I play them through a mesa mark v. Lately I've found myself playing a lot with the sterling as it is so tight and heavy with the mesa mark IIC+ mode. The crunch lab sounds amazing.
The only issue that I find playing my sterling is the noise when using gain. It has nothing to do with the amp or the electric circuit in my house 'cause when I play with the majesty (same amp settings), is dead silence. I know that there's an obvious reason for a $700 guitar vs a $3000+ guitar.
But, I was wondering.... has anybody tried any upgrade to the circuit to make it more quiet? Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Thanx.

Nhoj

Hi everyone. I'm the proud owner of a sterling jp170d (7 strings) as well as a majesty polar noir. I play them through a mesa mark v. Lately I've found myself playing a lot with the sterling as it is so tight and heavy with the mesa mark IIC+ mode. The crunch lab sounds amazing.
The only issue that I find playing my sterling is the noise when using gain. It has nothing to do with the amp or the electric circuit in my house 'cause when I play with the majesty (same amp settings), is dead silence. I know that there's an obvious reason for a $700 guitar vs a $3000+ guitar.
But, I was wondering.... has anybody tried any upgrade to the circuit to make it more quiet? Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Thanx.

youre welcome here Sterling by Music Man Users/Owners Around The World Public Group | Facebook

maybe there are people who can help you there

Top Bottom