• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

czarkhanpe

Hi!

any idea where can I get a HSS pickguard (loaded or not) for my Silo? can I purchase at EBMM?
also, does the tremolo of the majesty or JP series fit my silhouette?

thanks

GWDavis28

You should be able to contact EBMM Customer service, I believe you can buy a loaded pick guard assembly from them. As for the term, I don't believe it will fit. But when you contact them ask them, they'll know.

I've noticed the new modern trem as well and and wondered if it was backward compatible.

Glenn |B)

DrKev

Somewhere between Paris, Dublin, and Buffalo
If you mean the Silhouette (and not the Silhouette Special) it is unlikely EBMM can help you as it has been so long since they offered that option on a Silhouette. But Chandlers/pickguard heaven is where most people get their aftermarket pickguards.

No current production JP trem, or the modern trem on the Cutlass/Stingray/Valentine/StV, will fit a vintage EBMM trem. The first design JP trem might, but that's a wild guess. Oddly, I don't recall anyone ever doing it.

czarkhanpe

You should be able to contact EBMM Customer service, I believe you can buy a loaded pick guard assembly from them. As for the term, I don't believe it will fit. But when you contact them ask them, they'll know.

I've noticed the new modern trem as well and and wondered if it was backward compatible.

Glenn |B)

thanks will email them

czarkhanpe

If you mean the Silhouette (and not the Silhouette Special) it is unlikely EBMM can help you as it has been so long since they offered that option on a Silhouette. But Chandlers/pickguard heaven is where most people get their aftermarket pickguards.

No current production JP trem, or the modern trem on the Cutlass/Stingray/Valentine/StV, will fit a vintage EBMM trem. The first design JP trem might, but that's a wild guess. Oddly, I don't recall anyone ever doing it.

yup the silhouette, oh, they have not offered that option anymore? will check out chandlers..are they the only aftermarket pickguard available for EBMM?
thanks for the reply

RSG

I recently got a Silo pickguard from Chandler. Don’t expect stellar customer service but you will get the guard and it will be good quality.

Top Bottom