• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

pepo

Hello dear!,
I hope someone can help me or give me some advice. I tell you, I bought a 6-string EBMM Majesty Monarchy in November and suddenly it stopped working last night. I thought that my batteries ran out and I put new ones and nothing, I tried changing the settings from mono to stereo and did not even blink the light. Nothing works, no piezo, no booster, no normal signal. It is supposed to have a preamplifier system that connects everything, therefore if it fails, everything fails. Possible solutions, send the guitar to Ernie Ball, paying freight and fix (from Chile it is very expensive). The second option is the old one, wiring the passive capsules to the selector. Here I have a problem, I would have to make a DIY booster, and some piezo circuit and connect everything ....
Few options, but I think I do not have another. Has someone gone through the same or similar? I need an orientation please.
Thank you,
Pepo
(I am sorry for my bad english)

Tollywood

I think you should pay the shipping to send it to Music Man. Option 2 seems like something I would not want to do to such an expensive guitar.

beej

At the very least, you should contact them for help. Did you buy it from a dealer in Chile? Is there someone there that can help?

pepo

I sent several emails to the technical service (MM) They are very friendly and respond quickly. I'm waiting for the last answer, depending on that, I will take a decision.
I will comment on the progress of the situation.
Thanks!!!

pepo

Hi, I update the post.
I received an electronic replacement kit and replaced the parts and my guitar came back to life. 100% repaired now.
I'm very happy again.
Many thanks to the people of Music Man Custom Service

Sdulemba

Hi, I update the post.
I received an electronic replacement kit and replaced the parts and my guitar came back to life. 100% repaired now.
I'm very happy again.
Many thanks to the people of Music Man Custom Service

Did you have to replace the electronics yourself?

Sdulemba

I am having the same issues. i bought mine in Feb. I have emails into EB and to Sweetwater where I bought it. I will let you know my outcome. I wonder how many this has happened to? I absolutely love the guitar. Which is why i have been very sad to not be able to play. :(

Top Bottom