• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

fusionid

I think it looks kinda cute. Like reverend guitars kinda cute but looks better without it lol

johnnyboogie

To each his own. For example, someone might call 'sacrilege' trees being cut down in order to craft certain guitars. Or certain shapes of guitars for that matter...

GWDavis28

Oh come in! it’s not that bad at all! If the price was right I’d pick it right up. Besides if somebody loved it and played it that way then that guitar’s purpose was served.

I thought the same thing. But hey what is it that BP says "Make it your own"?

Yah it's a really nice top and agreed Beej, stick it on, unless your never letting it go and that's what you want. Not my cup of tea.

Glenn |B)

tbonesullivan

There are many who say the exact same thing about pickguards on Les Paul Guitars, or any guitar for that matter.

I don't like it, but if the price was right, I'd buy it. However I don't think trying to pass it off as an "upgrade" is a good way to sell it.

edhalen

I could understand a clear guard to protect the beautiful top. I just don't think covering that up makes sense. Just me I guess. My new BFR Morse has a clear guard - and I'm so glad it does :).

LordRiffenstein

I didn't think it was horrible, at least it's cut to the right shape of the guitar. I'm not big into pickguards on guitars but it's fine.

Top Bottom