• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

spychocyco

I'll be in the Denver area for a few days next week (for the third time in a month), but I may have a little time to explore on this trip. Anyone know of dealers in the area where I might get my hands on some EBMMs that I haven't had a chance to play before?

spychocyco

Nice. That's right between two of the places I have to visit. I can hit it up on the way.

spychocyco

Well, DC-GL didn't have much of their EBMM stock out for show. They did have a buckeye burl Axis that I probably would have brought home if I were rich. Other than that, a BFR Luke and a pretty good price on a black Armada. There were a couple in stock online I was hoping to see, but since I wasn't a buyer today, I didn't hassle them.

Had better luck at the GC Platinum room -- Majesty Monarchy, STV stealth, and a couple of Valentines. The Majesty wasn't in great condition, despite being in the Platinum room. It needed a setup, had a few blemishes and was missing the knob rings. Still, that thing was a friggin racehorse. I think that's probably next up.

Top Bottom