• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Flash Gordon

I really gotta update my signature!

Some of you may have seen this pop up on EvilBay... got a killer deal from the seller.

She cleaned up real nice. Cleaned, leveled and polished the frets, adjusted moisturized fretboard and sanded the back of the neck lightly w/340 grit to smooth it out. Gave the electronics a once over and polished the body! Now I just need to find a Tribute case and she’s whole!

GWDavis28

Wow nice, great colorings, the fading really makes that top stand out!!!

Oh and that stop sucks!!!

Congrats, Glenn |B)

spychocyco

Nice one. That's an awesome top, and one case where fading may have made it look even better.

Flash Gordon

Wow nice, great colorings, the fading really makes that top stand out!!!

Oh and that stop sucks!!!

Congrats, Glenn |B)

There were a number of odd things I found with it... but the streaked fading is definitely the most perplexing! Looks like it’s been slimed!

But yeah, the top is nuts!

edhalen

Wowsa!! Congrats neighbor!! I live out in Yorkville.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Awhitlock

What a beauty! Green tops are my favourite, but seem to be harder to find than other colours. The world needs more green guitars!

GWDavis28

What a beauty! Green tops are my favourite, but seem to be harder to find than other colours. The world needs more green guitars!

But green guitars don't sell, in the words of BP (Big Poppa). Hahahahahaha, standing joke around here.

Glenn |B)

edhalen

Greetings neighbor! Yorkville... like a whole other Country! Lol!

It’s odd that our greater Chicagoland area has zero EBMM dealers (outside Sam Ash and GC).

Actually, there are two others - Chicago Music Exchange and Music Gallery. But, slim pickings for sure if you want to try one out.

Sweat

Nice love green looks like the one I bought when they came out and the fade does look good. Tried to love the floyd but never worked:)

Top Bottom