• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

themole

I know the reflex is long gone now and I keep an eye out for used ones in configurations I like, but I wondered if there was any way to find if dealers had any NOS reflexes around ? or have they all been sold?

GWDavis28

There are a few listed on Reverb, can't hurt to check those out.

Good luck, Glenn |B)

Wahoonc

Also, look for Gamechanger HH. It is a Reflex/25th with the GC system. Only comes in black, which puts some people off, but when it's in your hand I can't imagine anyone not appreciating how classy it is. Just FYI, the HSH uses slightly different pups.

GWDavis28

Here is a really nice one.

Ernie Ball Music Man Reflex 2000's Quilted Maple | Reverb

gvogs8iczz9k4ospgiud.jpg

Glenn |B)

GWDavis28

Neither had I. Here is the info from the Serial Number Database.

Serial # G47581
Manufactured February 24th, 2010
Build Code 395 QA 12 00 CS C1
Model Reflex Guitar Tremolo

Glenn |B)

Daniel

I know the reflex is long gone now and I keep an eye out for used ones in configurations I like, but I wondered if there was any way to find if dealers had any NOS reflexes around ? or have they all been sold?

Hi there,
Our last Reflex guitar left the factory in 2016, and we don't have any record of new Reflex guitars still in stock. You're the best option would be to buy used.

Sweat

When I was at the Dallas Guitar Show earlier this month there was a dealer based out of Michigan(do not remember which dealer) who had a NOS 25th Anniversary for sale. Not sure if it sold but look up EBMM dealers in Michigan and see if it is still around.

I was not in the market for a guitar but it was tempting

Top Bottom