• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Reis

Hi,
I have a question. I want to buy single strings but a store in my country currently doesn't have all the Nickel Wound strings. Instead, they sell RPS Reinforced. How big difference would it make, or how well would they match tone-wise if I mixed plain RPS Reinforced with Nickel Wound?

spychocyco

It's my understanding that the RPS strings are the same strings as other Slinkys, only with a reinforcement at the ball end. Tone-wise, they should be identical.

Daniel

Hi,
I have a question. I want to buy single strings but a store in my country currently doesn't have all the Nickel Wound strings. Instead, they sell RPS Reinforced. How big difference would it make, or how well would they match tone-wise if I mixed plain RPS Reinforced with Nickel Wound?

CEC Resources/Responses Hub
CEC Resources/Responses Hub
100%

Hi there, They RPS Slinkys will give you the same tone you are used to with our regular Slinkys. The string material is the same, but with a reinforced wrap at the ball end of the strings to give you added strength and reduce breakage.
Screen reader support enabled.

Hi there, They RPS Slinkys will give you the same tone you are used to with our regular Slinkys. The string material is the same, but with a reinforced wrap at the ball end of the strings to give you added strength and reduce breakage.

Top Bottom