• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

jones4tone

This is the month the new finishes are released for the Cutlass and Stingray. Anyone know whether these are purely additions to the lineup, or are current colors being dropped from those models?

Sweat

too bad the dropped copper is rosewood board only still waiting to see one in the wild as well as the June 2019 BFR models

PeteDuBaldo

Cutlass-RS-SSS-Aged-Buttercream-G94946-2.jpg

Cutlass-RS-SSS-Aged-Buttercream-G94946-7.jpg

TripHazard

I’ve got a hankering for a stingray in that colour. Even better would be a stingray in that colour with the Kensrue setup

BrickGlass

I've got a Cutlass on my radar. Don't tell my wife though. I just bought that ASS buckeye burl and I might get exiled if I buy another guitar.

BTW, where can I see these new colors? Not on the website. Pete, if you've got pictures of other new colors do share.

PeteDuBaldo

I've got a Cutlass on my radar. Don't tell my wife though. I just bought that ASS buckeye burl and I might get exiled if I buy another guitar.

BTW, where can I see these new colors? Not on the website. Pete, if you've got pictures of other new colors do share.

The only one we've received so far is the SSS Cutlass in Aged Buttercream - I might have some NAMM shots at work.

Top Bottom