• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

danny-79

18F731D6-A1D7-4AA3-A6CC-B4198E81EE60.jpg 58DD6314-F3DF-4F22-A0BA-A03A6CA12680.jpg 1E258FDA-518D-4C15-B0AF-2790EDB7A23E.jpg View attachment 35330

So here it is ! Just brought it bit closer to home, not quite my Birthday yet but this is my 40th Birthday present off my mum. Bless her. Gave me life 40years ago and now gives me this. She wanted to get me something that meant something that I can hang on to it. I’m not a jewellery kind of person but do like EBMM’s !
It was only a few months ago the other significant lady of my life got me the Bongo for the same occasion. I am truly humbled and blessed.
More photos to follow when it’s all cleaned up.
Mum, Sharon. Can’t thank you enough.

five7

Very Nice! Happy Birthday indeed! Your mom rocks!

danny-79

Cheers and thanks to all.
Btw, does anyone know what colour the PG is ? That’s a new one to me

ivbenaplayin

I bought a Bongo in "Egyptian Smoke" color that had a PG similar to that one once, I believe they called it "Python"

danny-79

I bought a Bongo in "Egyptian Smoke" color that had a PG similar to that one once, I believe they called it "Python"

Thank you, it is very snake skin looking so very possibly correct.
I’ve never seen it before ever, it came with the bass. I like it though!

danny-79

The Python pg goes well!

Thank you. So “Python” is an official EBMM issued pick guard ? I’ve honestly never see it before, and if I have I’ve just not noticed it. Keeping on it anyways.
Bass is all set up now to my liking and it’s not been put down much since. I’m very happy with it

danny-79

Yup. Definitely official EBMM and designated as "Python" (circa 2006). It's a great design.

I love New Bass Days :D

Perfect Thank You !

I’ve not had a NBD for a long while, then I get two in under four months. I don’t know what to play first with out leaving the other two out.
I’m coping quite well though! :p :D

Also being new to the HH I’m particularly liking the inner coils 2&3

Last edited:
Top Bottom