• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

bovinehost

Administrator
This sucker is DEADLY. I mean, first, look at it. It's a bass boat!

Heinz is by no means overly heavy but this thing is light. My shoulders just got happier about the string of 4 hour gigs we have this summer. And this is my first experience with the new tuners. You guys have to try them. The FEEL of them is exceptional. Maybe they're lighter than the old style tuners, but they feel heftier when you grab and twist. I like these tuners.

I played for about two hours today, unable to stop. The entire bass just responds like a sports car. And you know me, I'm not going to use roundwounds but you should hear this with the bog-standard Slinkys. I might even leave them on for a while.

Okay, no, that's a lie. I have a 5 string Cobalt Flat set.

Will try to do some beauty shots tomorrow or so. It's gorgeous. It rocks. I never really look forward to gigs these days, but I kind of am now.

drTStingray

Last edited:

five7

Thanks for the comparison pictures, quite the difference. Which one plays the best and which one sounds the best.

bovinehost

Administrator
Aqua Sparkle for the win.

Was invited to play bass for my buddy's duo (thus rendering it a trio without even trying) in a quiet wine place. I like these gigs where I can hear myself sing and don't have to work hard competing with drums.

I have no idea what's going on in this photo but the bass looks good! Sounds great, too. If you guys haven't tried a "special", you need to do so. And I've still got the rounds on mine! Not like me at all.

winefusion1.jpg

brash47

I feel that you will not be happy with this bass and its color. I'll PM you and address you can send it to, just so you can feel better about it.....🧐

Lol! Congrats on a beautiful bass.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom