• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

mrmckinney

A great thanks to fellow forumite DJ for my newest EBMM NGD.... a fantastic 20th Anniversary...

5bc3e39891cfd099ba508b45f1ab49a7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Sweat

Very nice 20th anniversary are great guitars and really the original BFR. I remember when DJ bought that, think he was still living in North Texas.

Congrats!

mrmckinney

He mentioned being from Texas. I drove over to pick it up this afternoon. Had a nice chat. Very pleasant fellow.

mrmckinney

... and now I am frantically trying to get all my guitars cased as I have nieces and nephews coming for a sleepover 😳😬... already discovered they have damaged my turntable... it is always a nail biter.

vuduhwy

... and now I am frantically trying to get all my guitars cased as I have nieces and nephews coming for a sleepover ����... already discovered they have damaged my turntable... it is always a nail biter.

Keyed doorknob for the gear room??

Awhitlock

... and now I am frantically trying to get all my guitars cased as I have nieces and nephews coming for a sleepover ����... already discovered they have damaged my turntable... it is always a nail biter.

Oh man! I know that one!

Floyd Rose/tremolo arm thrashing .... EVH style spinning around with guitar ....super hard pick attack ... etc etc

You will need a full blown security system with cameras etc. Haha

mrmckinney

Hehe... I got them all in the cases and pretty well didn’t take an eye off them until the kids were zonked. Wish I had a keyed room... my space has been reduced to a portion of our game room partitioned off by some bookshelves since kids came along. One day I’m gonna build on and a proper studio room will be slipped into those plans :)

Astrofreq

Keyed doorknob for the gear room??

My studio is keyed on both sides of the door. If someone breaks in, alarm goes off and they won’t get into the studio. If they break into the studio window, which would take a really concentrated effort, they’ll have to remove things back through the window, over a giant bush and with the alarm and other condo owners watching. I’m neurotic about that.

Top Bottom