• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Andreas93

Hi,
When I’m unplugging the guitar, I get an orange led signal for about 1 second. Does this mean the battery is low, or is it just a ,,deconnection” sign? Also what does the led do, when the battery is going low?
One more thing. I get one blue flash when i insert a mono cable. I cannot change it by the Piezo poti Button. I guess I need a stereo cable, then I can switch between mono and stereo right?
Sorry but I couldn’t find any info here.
Last but not least, when I tighten the Tremolo arm screw, it works perfectly but after 1h or so it loosens again. How can I make it stay like I want it?

All the best
Andy

johnnyboogie

You'll have to significantly tighten the vibrato bar in order for it to stay in place. Tightening it only a bit will only work for a little while.

The LED on the back indicates whether you're on stereo or mono mode (orange, blue). It doesn't have to do anything with the battery duration. Should you wish to change modes back and forth, you need to press down and hold the piezo knob. At first it will show on which mode you currently are and then, while you are still holding down the knob, it'll change the mode.

Andreas93

Thank you! So there’s no way of signal that shows be the battery is getting low? And does the mono stereo switch work when I have an mono cable inserted? Sorry for all the questions

MJM

good question and good answer... I too thought it had something to do with battery power, but wasn't sure. I have 4 majestys, so would be good to know.. :)

johnnyboogie

Once the battery has ran out, the guitar will not function. That's your only indication. It may show some erratic behaviour at the very low battery levels.

Andreas93

Thank you Johnny. Now I also got it with the mono stereo thing. I had to connect a cable, otherwise the electronics are not powered i guess. You really helped me! But I dont get why theres a orange signal.. It seems that it has no meaning

mikeller

After I purchased my Majesty in 2015 - I had emailed customer support regarding the batteries. Joel Krause responded with "A general rule of thumb for the Majesty is changing the batteries at least every 6 months, you may need to more often if you are playing a lot. There will be a flashing orange/amber light that indicates the batteries are getting low"

johnnyboogie

I just checked one of mine and once I plug it in it flashes blue, and once I unplug it, it flashes orange. I don't know what that signifies.

There are only two colours Andreas, blue and orange. What colour do you see once you plug it in? And what kind of cable do you use? Try switching cables (mono, stereo) to see what happens.

I also didn't know that the orange light will flicker on and off once the battery level low like Mike said. I had never noticed. That's good though.

Last edited:

johnnyboogie

After I purchased my Majesty in 2015 - I had emailed customer support regarding the batteries. Joel Krause responded with "A general rule of thumb for the Majesty is changing the batteries at least every 6 months, you may need to more often if you are playing a lot. There will be a flashing orange/amber light that indicates the batteries are getting low"

Have you ever seen the flashing light Mike? Does it flicker on and off while the guitar is plugged in? I have never noticed that on any of my Majesties. Then again, I change batteries before they completely run out.

Andreas93

Johnny mine does exactly the same. I don’t have a stereo cable. But I can change mono to stereo (one or two blue flashes) so all is fine. Just curious about the ,,low battery” sign. Might be helpful

mikeller

Johnny - I don't play my Majesty nearly as often as I do the Luke's. But I change batteries regularly and when I do play it, I always watch the back and the blue light flashes a couple times, I think!!! I will try to double check myself on this tonight after work and post back.

johnnyboogie

Johnny - I don't play my Majesty nearly as often as I do the Luke's. But I change batteries regularly and when I do play it, I always watch the back and the blue light flashes a couple times, I think!!! I will try to double check myself on this tonight after work and post back.

Awesome!! Can you verify that once you plug it in the light flashes blue, and once you unplug it orange? Thanks!!

Andreas93

The trick with tightening the tremolo arm works fine. But after a week or so it loosens again, might have something to do with me unplugging the tremolo arm for transportation purposes... I guess it's the normal behavior of this tremolo system?
I love my majesty, very good guitar. Stays in tune so well!

MMeyer

Hello, I have pretty similar issues with my Majesty Monarchy 7. When I plug cable into the guitar.
- Pluggin’ IN - three times blue
- Pluggin’ OUT - Three times blue light + One time orange light
I dont understand what is going on, lol
Somebody seen something like that?

Haudidrau

Hello, I have pretty similar issues with my Majesty Monarchy 7. When I plug cable into the guitar.
- Pluggin’ IN - three times blue
- Pluggin’ OUT - Three times blue light + One time orange light
I dont understand what is going on, lol
Somebody seen something like that?
Hihi,

do u have any solution to this problem - cause it's exactly the same for me.

merci!

Top Bottom