• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Kaff

EBMM: new for 2019

...so by now the cat's out of the bag and as this Artist Series 7 String Cutlass guitar is scheduled to hit the stores soon, I'm seriously pondering selling my Ibanez UV777BK and EBMM JP7 to finance this thing. I read somewhere that this is limited to 100 pieces worldwide, so I might never even get the chance to touch one as I live in Finland and I'm not sure whether the local AD will be able to order one in.

Has anyone here actually played this guitar at NAMM or somewhere else? In the pictures the Cutlass shape and wood choices appeal to me, but how is the neck? As you probably guessed based on my current guitars, I love thin neck profiles and I'd imagine Jason loves them too since he has played JP's for so long. Also I believe the price point is going to be about on par with Majesty, so which one would you pick and why?

Kaff

... I sent a query to my local EBMM dealer about the price and availability of the guitar.. they replied that they can order it in, estimated delivery would be january/2020 and the price a whopping 4299€ (that’s around 4900 USD) ��.

Daniel

We do not recommend buying outside of your local distributor. Local distributors have put into place shipping methods that comply with local taxes, tariffs and CITES certifications. Without proper paperwork, certain kinds of woods can be confiscated by Customs. Ernie Ball Music Man guitars and basses are warrantied only in the country of purchase. If you had any issues with your guitar, you would have to send it back to the US for warranty work. If you have any questions, shoot me an email at [email protected]

PeteDuBaldo

Here's our first, we will have more in a few weeks. The top on this one is incredible!

Jason Richardson Artist Series Cutlass 7-string

Jason-Richardson-Artist-Series-7-string-Cutlass-Guitar-S03287-4.jpg

TripHazard

That’s pretty darn sexy in the looks department. Wasted on me - not mastered 6 strings let alone 7. They should probably take one away and drop me down to 5 :)

jones4tone

Happened across one of these in a shop on Friday. Definitely not for me, as I'm not a 7-stringer, but I was struck by how light it was! Also seemed like a matte finish - pretty guitar.

Fro

I will be florist in line for a purchase if they make one in a 6 string.

Edit: dang autocorrect. First in line not florist.

Last edited:

johnnyboogie

Amazing top!! A JP15 Japan-Only limited series was once released. I eagerly wait for the day the Buckeye Burl will meet the JP15 again...

Fuzzy Pinetree

Where'd you see the "Limited to 100" thing? If that's the case I may have to take out a loan since I'm still waiting on another guitar of mine to sell

PeteDuBaldo

Where'd you see the "Limited to 100" thing? If that's the case I may have to take out a loan since I'm still waiting on another guitar of mine to sell

The first run was 100 pieces which are hitting stores now. These guitars are now available to order as regular production items, and delivery for orders placed this week is estimated to be November

Fuzzy Pinetree

So the ones hitting stores now and the regular production models, are they identical or are the ones out now special?

Daniel

TripHazard

The Dustin Kensrue is open for orders. You can find it on our website here: Dustin Kensrue | Guitars | Ernie Ball Music Man
They Hunter Hayes is not available for order at this time. You may still be able to find one in stock. You can check it out on our website here: Hunter Hayes | Guitars | Ernie Ball Music Man

Thanks Daniel - I’m gonna have to keep my fingers crossed on Hunter Hayes - trying to raise funds to get one by selling another one. Only problem is I’m in the UK so have to hope they will become available for normal production order. Thanks for coming on the board with info - greatly appreciated

Top Bottom