• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

micellis

I received a used Jp157 that I ordered from a Guitar Center a few states away today but it did not come with a trem arm, the listing did not mention it nor did any pics show one so I assume whoever sold it to them didn't have it. Is there anywhere I can order a replacement?

I am seeing a few different styles on Reverb, and was curious if anyone knew if this one would work?

Praxis TREMARM-B6 Sterling by Music Man Replacement Tremolo | Reverb

Thanks in advance! The guitar feels and plays awesome, really excited to throw some riffs down with it.

PeteDuBaldo

The Sterling by Music Man parts are available from Praxis/SBMM --- please note that Ernie Ball Music Man in SLO does not carry parts for the SBMM instruments.

There are a few different diameter tremolo bars that have been used in the SBMM instruments depending on when/where the instrument was manufactured. They can be reached at 714-532-6657

Nhoj

I received a used Jp157 that I ordered from a Guitar Center a few states away today but it did not come with a trem arm, the listing did not mention it nor did any pics show one so I assume whoever sold it to them didn't have it. Is there anywhere I can order a replacement?

I am seeing a few different styles on Reverb, and was curious if anyone knew if this one would work?

Praxis TREMARM-B6 Sterling by Music Man Replacement Tremolo | Reverb

Thanks in advance! The guitar feels and plays awesome, really excited to throw some riffs down with it.

[email protected]

Top Bottom