• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

GrooveMerchant

I haven't been playing guitar for a while.
For years actually.
Lots of reasons why, which I won't go into here.
But I've just started getting back into it.
I decided to pick up a new guitar to help inspire me.
I bought a used Silo Special a few weeks ago, and I really like it, but I don't love it.
So I kept my eyes open and stumbled across a Steve Morse used, and a decent deal (for Canada).
This was the model I really wanted. I thought I would be satisfied with the Silo, but it wasn't quite right.
I talked the seller down a bit, and picked up the Morse on Saturday.
I can't remember ever connecting with a guitar so quickly before.
I love it.
The feel.
The tone.
The looks.
I love everything about it.
It's more than I've ever shelled out for a guitar before, but I think it's worth it.
I have a SUB 1 I bought years ago, and I still really like it, bit the Morse is on a whole different level.

Attachments

• 20190626_004235.jpg
    20190626_004235.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:

NorM

When I play a Steve Morse guitar it is the last thing I will do that day. I just can not put it down.

Awhitlock

I picked up a Morse a little while ago. I must admit that the pickup configuartion has always put me off in the past and stopped me from taking an interest. BUT, I tried one and could not put it down. It was such a revelation, I bought it straight away without even checking my bank budget first ... haha. It is now one of my Main Players. Everything about it flows and feels so good!

banjoplayer

nice one. it looks like it has a decent figuring on the headstock.
Although I have a few guitars, the Morse is nearly always my go-to guitar. For playing at home and rehearsing I use all my guitars, but at a gig the Morse is the safest

Top Bottom