• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

grumpyoldman

Hello all!

It's been quite a while since I last posted here - but I am back and getting ready for Canada Day 2019. What better way than to outfit my 1994 Pinkburst AL with a red maple leaf from the flag of my country, just in time for our gig on Canada Day! Hope you enjoy, and, by the way, my other guitar will be my recently acquired red 2007 Axis (can there be anything more Canadian than a red guitar????).

Canada Day AL 01.jpg Canada Day AL 02JPG.jpg
Canada Day AL 03.jpg Canada Day AL 04.jpg

GWDavis28

John your back man fantastic!!
Great Al!!!

Glenn |B)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

GWDavis28

John, my friend what brought you back, you had sold some awesome AL's in the past?

Glenn |B)

grumpyoldman

John, my friend what brought you back, you had sold some awesome AL's in the past?

Glenn |B)

Well, I never 'really' left, and have always had at least three EBMMs in the mix. I recently acquired an Axis (with another on its way to me as I type), and that brought me back to sliding the ALs back into rotation along with the Axis. Until I finally got myself motivated to do a bit of crafting - trace/cut/peel&stick on the spare AL pickguard I have - I didn't really have anything worth posting. But, once that was done, and pics were taken.....the rest is now Internet history (I guess...).

GWDavis28

Well, I never 'really' left, and have always had at least three EBMMs in the mix. I recently acquired an Axis (with another on its way to me as I type), and that brought me back to sliding the ALs back into rotation along with the Axis. Until I finally got myself motivated to do a bit of crafting - trace/cut/peel&stick on the spare AL pickguard I have - I didn't really have anything worth posting. But, once that was done, and pics were taken.....the rest is now Internet history (I guess...).

John cool anything EBMM is always worth posting. 😉

Glenn |B)

Wahoonc

Take off! I dig it. Beer is very Canadian too, so beer and red guitars.

Top Bottom