• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Samoht

I seem to remember that someone posted in a thread that the Sterling 4&5 basses would get the “Special” treatment with lightweight bridge&tuners, roasted maple neck, stainless steel frets... I see that the Sterling has the roasted maple & SS frets but not the other items. Wondering if/when the other changes will be available. Or maybe I’m crazy 🤪 Thanks!

Daniel

I seem to remember that someone posted in a thread that the Sterling 4&5 basses would get the “Special” treatment with lightweight bridge&tuners, roasted maple neck, stainless steel frets... I see that the Sterling has the roasted maple & SS frets but not the other items. Wondering if/when the other changes will be available. Or maybe I’m crazy �� Thanks!

Hi there,
The Ernie Ball Music Man Sterling Bass was updated with the roasted neck and stainless steel frets. There are new colors available this year as well. However, the tuners and the bridge remain the same. You can view the Sterling on our website here: Sterling | Basses | Ernie Ball Music Man . Let us know if you have any other questions.

Top Bottom