• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Arno5150-2

Hi everybody!

I'm looking for a logo to restore my '97 Axis that got smashed during a homejacking.
Could someone help me please?
Thanx.
Arnaud Screenshot_20190706-172358_Gallery.jpg

DrKev

Somewhere between Paris, Dublin, and Buffalo
Music Man do not use water slides (and never have as far as I know). The logos are silk screen painted onto the headstock. There are no official water slides available, anybody selling them is not strictly legal. If you contact customer service they can talk to you about having the neck factory re-finished. Otherwise, while you are of course free to do whatever you like with your own guitar, I think EBMMs official position is that they would prefer people only use their logos/branding on work they have done themselves.

Arno5150-2

Thanx for your answer. Didn't know it was silkscreened... but i guess that refinishing my neck plus the shipping costs from France will cost me alot!

Daniel

Thanx for your answer. Didn't know it was silkscreened... but i guess that refinishing my neck plus the shipping costs from France will cost me alot!

Hi Arno5150-2,
Unfortunately, we do not offer refinishing services through the factory. We recommend you contact a local luthier who specializes in finishing services.

Top Bottom