• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

JVinson

Just did a cover of a Robert Plant song called "Like I've Never Been Gone". Love the tones I can get out of my Luke III!! I have tons of guitars but it's the one I always pick up.. great action, tremolo system, and tone! That second position tone on my HSS Luke III is killer!

LordRiffenstein

Rock on brother! The necks on Lukes are addictive! To make it better they're just about the best sounding guitar you can buy.

JVinson

Rock on brother! The necks on Lukes are addictive! To make it better they're just about the best sounding guitar you can buy.

Thanks! Yes, totally agree on the neck being awesome.. and plus, this one is all rosewood. Love how they only use gunstock oil and wax for the back of the neck finish, instead of the poly clear paint.. make it play like a dream.

LordRiffenstein

I really want to try an all rosewood neck, I think they look super cool. Mine has a roasted maple which is a treat. I LOVE the wood grain feel on their necks.

JasonT

Couldn't agree more about the LIII. It's been my holy grail guitar since they rolled it out.

Top Bottom