• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

gurtejsingh

Fellow Ballers! Hope you are doing great! I just uploaded a new video to my channel, and I have tried to dial in the great tone from Joe Satriani using the always incredible Ernie Ball Music Man JP15. Hope you guys enjoy! Cheers

EBMM ROCKS!

dibart77

Wow. You absolutely nailed the tone. Very impressive! I think I need an Axe FX. I have been debating this for a lifetime.... Thank you!

gurtejsingh

Wow. You absolutely nailed the tone. Very impressive! I think I need an Axe FX. I have been debating this for a lifetime.... Thank you!

Bigger Wow! Thank you so much Jeff! Thank you so much for taking the time to watch my video! I'm honoured! And thank you for your kind words! Yes, I debated for a long time as well to get an Axe FX, and it's been one of the best decisions one made! The first best decision was buying an EBMM guitar :)

I can completely vouch for the Axe FX, and would recommend you get the Axe Fx 3. The tonal possibilities are endless IMO.

Cheers again and thank you so much for watching man! I'm super stoked :)

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

LesPaul

Loved that tone. I tried to mimic it on my Axe FX 3 by looking at the screens of your settings in the video, but my result was too gainy. I'm an Axe rookie, so I probably need help from Leon.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

gurtejsingh

Loved that tone. I tried to mimic it on my Axe FX 3 by looking at the screens of your settings in the video, but my result was too gainy. I'm an Axe rookie, so I probably need help from Leon.

You can always use the FracTool to convert it to Axe 3 I believe. Which guitar were you trying this on? You can always reduce the gain or tweak the level to suit your setup. Let me know if I can help. Cheers and thank you so much for watching!

LesPaul

You can always use the FracTool to convert it to Axe 3 I believe. Which guitar were you trying this on? You can always reduce the gain or tweak the level to suit your setup. Let me know if I can help. Cheers and thank you so much for watching!
It was my Monarchy Majesty. Sonic Ecstasy pickups vs your Illuminators. Would've guessed they should be pretty similar.

Last edited:

gurtejsingh

It was my Monarchy Majesty. Sonic Ecstasy pickups vs your Illuminators. Would've guessed they should be pretty similar.

Never played those so can't really tell, but my first guess would be that they should not sound very different. But, IMO there are many other things which could be different here. These presets surely need some tweaking as everyone has completely different setups. Hope you are able to tweak it to your liking!

Cheers and thank you again for watching!

Top Bottom