• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

appar111

Just picked up an EBMM Albert Lee HH model (all rosewood neck and hardtail--yeah!) used, and I was wondering if the Wonder Wipes are good to use on the frets, fretboard, and the back of the neck to keep it clean?

tbonesullivan

Yep! The wonder wipes are good for fretboards, and the back of the neck, as long as it's not a finished neck. The rosewood should only be finished on the headstock so it's good to go to town on it with the wonder wipes.

Daniel

Just picked up an EBMM Albert Lee HH model (all rosewood neck and hardtail--yeah!) used, and I was wondering if the Wonder Wipes are good to use on the frets, fretboard, and the back of the neck to keep it clean?

Our Ernie Ball Wonder Wipes fretboard conditioner works great to keep your neck clean. Depending on your climate, we do recommend a treatment of oil and wax once a year. If you email me at [email protected] I can send you that procedure.
You can use our Wonder Wipes instrument polish for the headstock and string cleaner to help prolong the life of your strings and keep your fretboard clean. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Top Bottom