• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Stratty316

I did a search and didn't see anything, but the Armada is no longer on the guitars page on the EBMM website. Was it officially discontinued this year?

tbonesullivan

I'm pretty sure it happened last year, or maybe the year before. It's my understanding they haven't made them for a while now.

GWDavis28

I did a search and didn't see anything, but the Armada is no longer on the guitars page on the EBMM website. Was it officially discontinued this year?

Check Reverb (Which just got bought by Etsy from what I heard), there were a lot on there the other day. What are you looking for? I'll keep my eyes open.

Glenn |B)

Smellybum

May she rest in peace, I cannot get my head around these not selling, for me they are the premier alternative single cut guitar, it's like one of the best kept secrets, my band will be going on the road soon and I will be using my Armada exclusively (that and it doesn't kill my back!) I urge anyone on the fence about getting one to get it now as it looks like these will become very rare going forward....and not to mention a killer player!

Top Bottom