• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lane Johnson

These strings require far more tension and broke 3 of 4 tuners day one, after new tuners the D just came apart and I threw the entire set in the trash. The NEW sealed package did not protect the strings from rust, kink in the end winding on 2 strings and the wrapping was loose and fuzzy. The worst strings I ever bought. I will NEVER buy Ernie Ball again after these..Cost me $135 to repair the damage. How are these people in business?

tbonesullivan

Broke 3 of 4 tuners? Did you try putting them on a Hondo guitar or something?

I find this post and thread to be HIGHLY suspect.

beej

Hi there- if you have problems with any EB products, your best bet is to call the customer service folks and let them help you out.

It's hard for me to imagine how a set of strings broke bass tuners. Not saying I don't believe it, but that's pretty unusual ... I would suspect you had a problem with the instrument.

Daniel

These strings require far more tension and broke 3 of 4 tuners day one, after new tuners the D just came apart and I threw the entire set in the trash. The NEW sealed package did not protect the strings from rust, kink in the end winding on 2 strings and the wrapping was loose and fuzzy. The worst strings I ever bought. I will NEVER buy Ernie Ball again after these..Cost me $135 to repair the damage. How are these people in business?

Hi Lane,
Sorry to hear that you had an issue with your Cobalt Flatwounds. Shoot us an email at [email protected] and we'll look into this for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom