• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Samoht

Does anyone remember the homebrew website (looked like an old GeoCities or similar early WWW site) that used to be online that housed a really comprehensive history of music man basses which included lots of images and detailed info? It showed details like when hardware changed, pickup changes, and other things. I just spent a good bit of time looking for it but I can't seem to find it. Hoping it's still out there and that one of my EBMM frens can provide a link. Or at least confirm that I'm not inventing memories :)
Thanks

Last edited:

Samoht

I just found a dead link in the forums to what I think was the site from Gavin: Dead Link

I hope this info still exists somewhere else!

Daniel

Does anyone remember the homebrew website (looked like an old GeoCities or similar early WWW site) that used to be online that housed a really comprehensive history of music man basses which included lots of images and detailed info? It showed details like when hardware changed, pickup changes, and other things. I just spent a good bit of time looking for it but I can't seem to find it. Hoping it's still out there and that one of my EBMM frens can provide a link. Or at least confirm that I'm not inventing memories :)
Thanks

Hi there,
You may be looking for this website: - Home

Rod Trussbroken

Thanks

Hey Samoht.

The link to my new site is the one Daniel posted:

- Home

Samoht

Awesome site with great info! Thanks for putting it all together !

Top Bottom