• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

MatiasLugones

Hi my musicman majestyc 7 string have no sound. Only if I unplug the cable, plug it back in and hold down the piezo volume knob I have sound until i let off of it. I already tried the 10 second hold, change baterries and all that stuff and only have sound if i hold the piezo knob. I dont know what more i can do. I boght the guitar in guitarcenter on manhattan almost 3 years ago in march 2017, and I from argentina i dont know what to do :( very dissapointing and disgusting situation for thjis kind of guitar.

Sorry for the mistakes. I speak spanish.

Daniel

Hi my musicman majestyc 7 string have no sound. Only if I unplug the cable, plug it back in and hold down the piezo volume knob I have sound until i let off of it. I already tried the 10 second hold, change baterries and all that stuff and only have sound if i hold the piezo knob. I dont know what more i can do. I boght the guitar in guitarcenter on manhattan almost 3 years ago in march 2017, and I from argentina i dont know what to do :( very dissapointing and disgusting situation for thjis kind of guitar.

Sorry for the mistakes. I speak spanish.

Hi there,
Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Majesty guitar. Shoot us an email at [email protected] with your guitars serial number, so we can look into this for you.

fdosantanna

Hi Matias,
I read your post about Majesty problem.
Do mind to tell me if you fixed that problem? How did you do?
Thanks. I have the exact same problem.
Regards
Fernando

stankdam

J'ai exactement le même problème depuis hier !
Avez vous trouvé une solution ??

Raph

Hi everybody,

I've been having the same issue for a week now. I already sent a couple of email to the EBMM services and they have helped me. Since I live in France, I can't afford the shipping to the US.
Did anybody having the same issue managed to fix it easely? That would be so kind of you if you could explain to me how you fixed it.

Top Bottom