• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

pelle31

I have had a Super Sport for a couple of months and thought I would post about it.I had a Les Paul and really wanted it to work for me but as much as I loved how it sounded I just didn't like how it felt to play.I wanted a smaller guitar body and smaller neck.I also tried and loved the feel of roasted maple necks left bare.I ended up finding a Super Sport that had a mahogany body,roasted maple top(amber stain) and roasted maple neck with stainless steel frets.I love the trem system on the guitar as well as the pickup options you can get with the 5 way blade.Great sounding clean or dirty and best of wall incredibly light and comfortable to play,love the feel of the neck.
Also wanted to make a quick mention of a beautiful new stand I recently discovered and now use from Zither music.Great looking product!
Zither Handcrafted Wood Guitar Stand – Zither Music Company
Now for the requisite pictures:

Attachments

• 20190817_172814.jpg
    20190817_172814.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 567
  • 20190524_211628.jpg
    20190524_211628.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 316
  • 20190524_211431.jpg
    20190524_211431.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:

Fro

Very nice! Congrats. That Boogie looks sweet also.

spychocyco

Congrats. My first Axis spoiled me for any other guitar -- best necks in the world. I, too, have an LP that I'm reluctant to let go, but never leaves its case. :D

beamer128

Very nice indeed. I was wondering if you purchased this first hand? I ask because I recently purchased a guitar from Willcutt and was wondering about your experience there.

pelle31

I did order directly fro Wilcutt guitars,back around March.My experience was good,I asked for a new set of strings on the guitar and when it arrived there were no issues. I did find the neck needed a slight adjustment as there was more relief than I liked.

Flash Gordon

Very nice indeed. I was wondering if you purchased this first hand? I ask because I recently purchased a guitar from Willcutt and was wondering about your experience there.

I’ve purchased half a dozen or so Axis from Willcutt. They are very knowledgeable, have a huge selection and have always been easy to deal with. I’ve never had a single issue with them. Top notch!

daneford

Awesome guitar. Just checked their site, and looks like they're all gone.

Top Bottom