• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

gurtejsingh

Thank You for posting this, Very Inspiring and a great way to start my work day !!!!
Wow. Thank you so much. That feedback is just what keeps me going, although I am still learning! Cheers and thank you so much for taking time to watch and reply.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

gurtejsingh

Second!

Here's another one, hopefully better than the other one? I'll keep this thread updated with new ones. Thank you for watching guys! Appreciate your time and feedback always.

Last edited:

click track

Thanks, Just had a pretty rough week or so, and enjoying this was a great break from the battle !! Inspiring and Beautiful, keep posting !!!

gurtejsingh

Thanks, Just had a pretty rough week or so, and enjoying this was a great break from the battle !! Inspiring and Beautiful, keep posting !!!

Aw, thanks man. Hope you feel better and everything gets sorted! I am super glad that a simple video (I am not a super fantastic shredder) from me can help to cheer you up. That's truly inspiring for me, so thank you for watching!

I'll keep posting on this thread when I come out with the third one! Cheers again man.

Top Bottom