• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

St_G

I'd post pics, but every time I try, the (mobile) website throws an error.

It's a Vincent Blue HHH with the all-rosewood neck. Absolutely pristine condition. You already know what it looks like.

This was my reward for paying off my student loans. Wish I could have supported EBMM with my money, but I just didn't like the look of the newer ones. Sorry, @bigpoppa

I've had it for nearly two weeks now. Happy to give a detailed review or answer questions, if someone wants that, but the short version is this: none of the things I was a little worried about (based on reviews and forum warrior complaints) have turned out to be AT ALL an issue.

Last edited:

St_G

Yeah, I had a tough time tracking one down. I'd been dreaming of one since they were announced, but I've been burned by "dream" guitars before.

Finally tracked down an HH while I was in Nashville. That was enough to convince me that most of the complaints - particularly the neck reach, dive, and upper fret access --I'd read about the model were BS. And they are. I wasn't too taken with the split positions on the HH, so that made sticking with the HHH all the more easy. And it turns out the all-3 setting KILLS.

That’s badass! I really want to play one of these. Congrats.

Wahoonc

And it turns out the all-3 setting KILLS.

I don't care what kind of music you like and play, three HBs demand a Kiss cover! : )

I need to check out the local GC and see if they ever ordered one.

Top Bottom