• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

jcroxford

Hello! So I play bass. Rickenbacker 4003. I run into my board mono, then split the signal into two paths. One into a loop switcher and a ton of pedals. The other into 1 pedal, boss OD. both paths go into my ampeg V4B (2 channels) head. I currently run the VP junior mono volume before I split the signal. the problem I'm having is when some of the pedals are engaged and I go volume down, I still get noise from the pedals. I'm thinking of running the stereo pedal at the end of my board before my head. I'm not sure if I need the 25k or 500k pedal. The Rik is passive, but I also play a carvin with active electronics.

Thanks for the help..... 083019.jpg

Daniel

Hello! So I play bass. Rickenbacker 4003. I run into my board mono, then split the signal into two paths. One into a loop switcher and a ton of pedals. The other into 1 pedal, boss OD. both paths go into my ampeg V4B (2 channels) head. I currently run the VP junior mono volume before I split the signal. the problem I'm having is when some of the pedals are engaged and I go volume down, I still get noise from the pedals. I'm thinking of running the stereo pedal at the end of my board before my head. I'm not sure if I need the 25k or 500k pedal. The Rik is passive, but I also play a carvin with active electronics.

Thanks for the help..... View attachment 35713

Hi there,
Your best bet may be to run either an MVP pedal, which you can find here: Volume Pedals | Ernie Ball
Or, to wait for the VPJR tuner pedal to come out this winter. Both of those pedals with let you run passive and active electronics.

Top Bottom